Rule #1 for winning at life:If you have to do something day after day for extended periods, find a way to enjoy what you do.
Right now I am winning at life.
Things I do day after day (and how I love them:)
- Work (I get to make with the pretty using technology in a place that appreciates my talents. win-win)
- Drive (I get to commute with my best friend, going opposite the traffic congestion, in a fun car with an iPod hookup)
- Go Home (I love my house, it fits my personality and is my escape)
- Love (approaching 18 years of marriage with a truly amazing, unique man)
- Tend to Friends/lovers (I've seen them come and seen them go, and cherish the ones that stick around)
- Daily facial maintenance (this means I need to look at myself in the mirror every day, and I still like who looks back at me)