Log in

No account? Create an account
Schrödinger's Pussy
Observing a box has never been this much fun
7th-Nov-2007 09:19 pm
I need to make a decision tomorrow morning based on the information the doctor told me.

Option 1: Wait 3 to 5 weeks and see if I feel better. I'm on a drug now that should have a stronger effect than it is. Go back for another test and see if anything has changed and if I need to consider a surgical procedure.

Option 2: Go in to the hospital on Saturday for a surgical procedure that involves anesthetic, but allows me to come home in a few hours.

I'm going to ask the doctor in the morning if he thinks there's a 50-50 chance or more that I'll need the surgical bit regardless. If he says yes, then I might as well do it now. I cannot fathom feeling like this for another 3 to 5 weeks and then have to face surgery.

I hate this. I don't want to do this. I want to know why my body is doing this. I'm going to bed.
7th-Nov-2007 11:47 pm (UTC)
Have no idea what's up but I hope you're ok - I think I might be inclined towards the faster route of recovery, depending on what the procedure is of course...I hate dragging things out and wasting weeks of my life.

Listen to your body.
7th-Nov-2007 11:53 pm (UTC)
I don't really know what's going on with you, so I don't think there's much I can say that'd be helpful. But whatever it is, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and will keep you in my thoughts.
8th-Nov-2007 12:07 am (UTC)
I wish I knew what to say. For my femalestuff, the meds made it worse and only surgery helped. But I dont know what yours is :/
8th-Nov-2007 01:07 am (UTC)
I wish you clarity of thought, peace of mind and a speedy recovery.
Miss you. *Hug*
8th-Nov-2007 08:11 am (UTC)
Good luck with your tough decision. You have to do what's right for you.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. *hugs*
8th-Nov-2007 08:17 pm (UTC)
This page was loaded Dec 12th 2018, 10:39 am GMT.